About The Event
Usually hosted in the short days of late June, The Wrecks & Relics celebrates the fact that we are still getting into the water and enjoying the sport of surfing. Level of ability is not an issue, although it helps if you want to score a trophy or keep your partner.
World trends are reflected in the aging surfing population and the Wrecks & Relics continues to promote the active, healthy lifestyle that surfing embraces as well as the social benefits of meeting and competing with peers.
- Entry fee is $95.
- To compete you must be 50 years old as at 1st Jan 2021.
- Over Age Divisions – Competitors must be of age as of 1st January 2021.
- One division ONLY per entrant.
- Every competitor must help with judging using the “Judge a heat – Miss a heat – Surf a heat” format.
- The Wrecks & Relics is a two day weekend competition and every competitor surfs at least twice.
- Entries close 12th June 2021 or when full.
Entry is limited to one division per competitor i.e. your age division OR the Old Mal OR the Stand Up Paddle (SUP) division. Competitor Lists will be published on this website (www.noosawrecksandrelics.com) when they are available. Please check for updates...