I, The Drop Festival attendee described above, acknowledge and agree to the following as a precondition to entry into this competition and participation in this event:
1. I agree to unconditionally release, The Drop Festival, the Noosa Malibu Club Inc, World Surfaris Pty Ltd, the organisers, officials, affiliated groups, all sponsors, volunteers and any other parties involved or associated with the event and or competition, from any liability, loss and damage (of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising) incurred either whilst travelling to and from or participating in or being present at the event and or competition.
2. I am not suffering from any illness or health issues that may put me or my fellow attendees at risk due to my participation.
3. I will strictly abide by the rules of the event.
4. I am over the age of 18 years (or if I am not, my parent or legal guardian must sign this form on my behalf).
5. Once my entry application has been accepted by the organisers, I agree that my entry fees are non-refundable.
6. My Ticket will be available for pick up from the Noosa Festival of Surfing site between 9am - 5pm from February 22 - February 28, 2020. Photo ID of the ticket purchaser is required.
General terms and conditions:
• Entries with entry fee payment to be received by World Surfaris with registration
• I agree to receiving promotional content via email from the Noosa Festival of Surfing, The Drop Festival and Partners.
• No refunds are available except in extenuating family or medical circumstances.
• Any refunds made by the Noosa Festival of Surfing for The Drop Festival Tickets will incur an administration processing fee of $20 per refund.
• All tickets purchased here are only valid for The Drop Festival Noosa on 29 February 2020.
It is also noted that all credit card and processing fees for entries are non refundable.
I agree to release the SignOns software creator and its contributors for any liability, loss and damage from the use of this software.